Red Kitchen Design Ideas, Photos
Are you in love with the colour red?
Do you want to use red colour to spruce up your kitchen?
Well, for many of us kitchen is the place where we spend most of our time and the place, where we spend so many hours in a day, has to be pitch-perfect for us right?
Incorporating red color in the kitchen is a very trending idea and can make your kitchen look class apart for sure; many people are using red kitchen design ideas to beef up the oomph factor in their kitchens because the colour red is vibrant, bold and can be related to different foodstuffs starting from juicy cherry tomatoes, tomatoes to strawberries to bright red chillies, etc.
We have 7 amazing red kitchen ideas that can transform your kitchen into a dreamland… so let us get started!
1. You can go for red kitchen cabinets having a little bit of vintage look. This will make your kitchen look classy yet not over the top.
2. Take a bold step by choosing red wallpapers for your lovely kitchen. These red wallpapers will add the much-required pizzazz to your kitchen… a little bit of peppy look doesn’t do any harm right? If you love to explore then add red stools for sitting in the kitchen and red cookware. Imagine the chemistry between metal and red… we know you already love it, so, go for it be a little audacious and try this out.
3. Do not neglect the kitchen floor. To make your kitchen floor look glamorous you can opt for red tiles which look absolutely out of the world… classy and chic. These red tiles will surely transform the entire look of your kitchen for the best.
4. Is your kitchen really big? Then add a kitchen island and use red granite for the countertops. A kitchen island already makes a kitchen look class apart plus you are adding red to it imagine how lovely and bold it will look…
5. Now this one is something you must try to make your kitchen like a queen… instead of a normal kitchen door try out a red kitchen door in case you don’t want an open kitchen sort of look. A red door is truly sexy and you will love the brightness it will add to your kitchen. Make your kitchen a happy place.
6. Okay, so would you like to have your kitchen some natural light? Then certainly keep a big window space in your kitchen and to add more vibrancy to it paint the window panes all scarlet red. Your kitchen will get natural light plus will look absolutely voguish.
7. Furthermore, you can opt for a red stove for your kitchen. A cherry red stove is classy and modern, there are many designs available in the market if you like it vintage then you can choose red vintage stoves… in any case, the red stove will add vitality to your kitchen and it will look spring ready.