We all pay a lot of attention to the decoration of the living room, because we place the guest who came home in this room. The decoration of the living room identifies your personality, so pay special attention to the decoration here.
10 Living Room Decor Ideas
1. If you do not have much understanding of color combination for home decorating or decoration or you do not want to do too much experimentation in the house, then adopt the Evergreen Black and White theme.
If you want to do something different, then you can include any bright shade like red, aqua with this combination. This theme gives the room a rich, royal, classy look. If the furniture is also of the same color, then it can be given a new look by giving a different theme to only one wall of the room.
2. Select furniture that matches the room size, decor or concept. Furniture should be trendy, functional and practical. Never compromise with the quality of the furniture. Nowadays people have started to like less weight and modular and portable furniture, so that their cleaning and maintenance can be done easily. People do not like to keep too much furniture in the house.
3. Nowadays basic colors like cream, white, dark gray are being liked for the walls of the house. If you want, you can try a combination of white and black or silver. Similarly, combinations of shades of white and gray (light or dark), white and brown (different shades of brown), brown, pearl and gold are also in fashion. Colorful decor accessories, furniture, fabric etc. look beautiful with basic paint.
4. Similarly, choose the colors of paint, furniture or decoration items in such a way that they match with each other. Using too many colors makes the house look cluttered.
5. White color paint is the perfect option to give the house a fresh and bright look. The other advantage of this is that any color matches with the white color, so you do not have to think too much while choosing the furniture. If your favorite color is orange or purple, then you can get one wall of the room painted with that color.
6. Make it attractive by decorating the main door of the house with big arch etc. According to Feng Shui, the main door of the house is beautified and dignity is increased.
7. If you want to give the house a modern look, then choose glass, leather and metal sleek furniture.
8. While decorating the floral theme, it is important to keep in mind that all the things do not become floral, as the cushions are of floral print, keep the sofa cover and carpet plane. You can also use fresh or artificial flowers to give the house a floral theme. If using flowers for table decorations, keep a table cloth plane. If you want, you can also apply a big floral theme painting on the wall.
9. Painted with red color is a good option to give the home a bold look. For this, instead of painting all the walls with red color, just highlight one wall with red color and paint the rest of the walls with neutral colors like white, off white. With this, both colors will balance and the room will not look garish.
10. If your house is not very big, then highlight some specific part of your house. For this, burn candles on that corner of the house in 8-10 votes and put them in a queue. Also keep some fresh flowers, cushions, antique pieces etc.