Apart from decorating the house, it is very important to polish the floor of the house, especially if it is of marble. Only then your house will look bright. The more beautiful the floor of the marble looks, the dirtier it becomes.
In such a situation, it is important that you know some handy tips to clean the marble.
Important Marble brightening tips
1. Apply lukewarm water mop on the marble every day and keep changing the water after applying one or two mites.
2. If you use the same water throughout the house, the dust will settle on the marble instead of being cleaned.
3. To clean the marble, use a cleaner whose pH is not more than seven.
4. Never clean the marble with vinegar and lemon. If you clean them, marks are left on the floor.
5. Use a soft cloth or sponge to clean the marble. Marble is one of the most delicate stones, cleaning it with a hard brush can cause the marble to become rough.
6. To clean the stain on the marble, soak a cloth in hydrogen peroxide and apply it on the stain. Leave it for half an hour and then clean it with water.
7. Marble cleaning is easy with baking soda. This will clean the stains easily.